The CXA1200.1 puts the thunder in your bass. This Class-D 2-ohm stable single channel amp is built to handle 1200 watts at 2 ohms for 1 channel, or 600 watts at 4 ohms.
- Kicker CX Series CXA1200.1
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 2400 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Kicker CXARC wired remote bass level control available and sold separately
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs via RCA
- Requires Kicker KISL, available and sold separately
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Frequency Response: 25 – 200Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95dB
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 50 – 200Hz 12dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Fixed Subsonic Filter @ 25hz, 24db/octave
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
WAS 699.99 NOW 400.00